Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

SYTYCD



I am obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance.  Really, truly, totally obsessed.  The truth is, I sob every week as I watch (the guy with scoliosis, the twin brothers... the list goes on).  Then I laugh hysterically as my husband tries to recreate the contemporary routines.  Who knew you could be so moved by dance.  Next to the performances, my favorite part of the show is Cat Deeley.  Could she be any more adorable?  I'm looking forward to an amazing season... and berating my parents for not putting me in dance classes.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Me too! This season is going to be amazing!!!

Lisa said...

You are now one of my new favorite websites! Keep up the great blogs!

a4 printing said...

Yes I agree with you this season is really awesome.

PrOOgRaMMeR said...

it's nice blog. I suppose keep writing to blog.


plastik rögar kapağı

Radowan Islam said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
Homescpaes Cheats

Ever Lighten said...

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. custom patches